Registration is open for the ZIDAS Image and Data Analysis Schoool
Application deadline: 2021-07-01 (23:59 CET)
This one-week school provides a hands-on introduction to image processing and analysis, with an emphasis on biologically relevant examples.
No former experience with programming is assumed, nor will much indeed be needed; only a strong desire to learn what can be done and how to do it is required.
What you will learn
You will learn the fundamentals of image analysis, including basic macro programming in ImageJ/Fiji as well as other software solutions.
- Data Analysis using KNIME.
- De-convolution of microscopy images.
- Tracking of particles and cells in time-lapse recordings.
- Stitching and registration of stacks of large image data.
- Hands-on training with image-analysis software solutions such as ilastik, CellProfiler and QuPath.
- Image Formation
- Reproducibility & Ethics
For more information check the website: https://2021.zidas.org